The iStore 270L is the perfect solution for homes in need of a constant, reliable supply of steaming hot water, all powered by the sun’s rays. The iStore does more than just heat water though, using its revolutionary air to energy technology, it acts as an effective battery alternative, tapping into your solar PV system in order to save you money.
- Make the most of your solar power system with this effective battery alternative
- Reduce your electricity bills
- Lower your annual carbon emissions
- Increase the value of your property
- Access Federal & State Government incentives
The iStore takes in PV energy that would otherwise be redirected back to the grid or sent to a far more expensive battery for later use. This allows you to make the most of your solar energy system, by converting all that excess energy into hot water for your home, providing fantastic savings!
Reduce your Electricity Bill and Save
Make no mistake, heating water can count for as much as 30% of your energy bill, especially if you’re using a gas or electric water heater. The iStore’s 400% efficiency promises to cut that number down by 70%, as it uses only 1 kW of energy to produce as much as 4kW worth of water heating capacity. Saving you as much as $950 on your annual energy bill.
Lower your annual carbon emissions
We all need to do our part for the environment, and the iStore can help reduce your home’s carbon emissions by as much as 4 tonnes annually.
Access Federal & State Government Incentives
Australian Federal Government Clean Energy Regulator approved, receive up to a $1,120 incentive once your iStore system is installed.
Water Heating Cost Comparison
The iStore reduces energy consumption by two thirds when compared to conventional electric or gas storage systems, all while reducing the Co2 emissions of your home by as much as 4 tonnes annually.
How iStore works
- A fan draws in air, containing heat energy, across the evaporator
- The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas
- The compressor pressurises the refrigerant into a hot gas
- The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the coil-wrapped tank
- The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues to the evaporator for the process to start again
- The cycle continues until the set target temperature is achieved.
- As water is used in the home, the cycle will restart once the temperature in the tank has dropped below 45°C